Climate of Nairobi, Kenya Average Weather
- Nairobi, kenya, 1°18'S, 36°45'E, 1798 m (5899 ft)
- Nairobi has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Nairobi is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.7 degrees Celsius (63.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 925 mm (36.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2525 hours.
- If Nairobi were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Lodwar, Kenya - 506.6 kms (314.8 miles) NNW
- Kitale, Kenya - 322.1 kms (200.1 miles) NW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) NW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 501.1 kms (311.4 miles) WNW
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) W
- Musoma, Tanzania - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) W
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 445.3 kms (276.7 miles) WSW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) S
- Tabora, Tanzania - 605 kms (375.9 miles) SW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 552 kms (343 miles) SSW