| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nairobi in February is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with seldom any rain. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 4 days.
- In February the blue above Nairobi is quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:36 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:09.
- There are approximately 3:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nairobi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nairobi, Kenya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nairobi:
- Lodwar, Kenya - 506.6 kms (314.8 miles) NNW
- Kitale, Kenya - 322.1 kms (200.1 miles) NW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) NW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 501.1 kms (311.4 miles) WNW
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) W
- Musoma, Tanzania - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) W
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 445.3 kms (276.7 miles) WSW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) S
- Tabora, Tanzania - 605 kms (375.9 miles) SW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 552 kms (343 miles) SSW