| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nairobi in September is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Nairobi is fair having an average of a moderate 5:48 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:05 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 6:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nairobi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Nairobi, Kenya
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Nairobi:
- Lodwar, Kenya - 506.6 kms (314.8 miles) NNW
- Kitale, Kenya - 322.1 kms (200.1 miles) NW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) NW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 501.1 kms (311.4 miles) WNW
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) W
- Musoma, Tanzania - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) W
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 445.3 kms (276.7 miles) WSW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) S
- Tabora, Tanzania - 605 kms (375.9 miles) SW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 552 kms (343 miles) SSW